Discuss Vaillant teci helpline in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted808

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Well blow me socks off - got my mobi bill and I've been stung! Seems there's a few things that have just changed - without me knowing they would.
Might have my head in the poxy little space between the bath and the loo!
I checked mobile bill and it's £20 more- so I had to log in to the mobi account and .... it seems that the technical help line for installers is suddenly not part of my inclusive minutes- it's charged as an access number !!- was 0870 ...now 0344 who knows if that'll be different ..
Didn't put that on the bill! I'm pretty sure it was included in package, like a month ago?!!
What a pain that took up more time up than i had o_O:eek::eek:

That's normal tbh reason I went unlimited with any number for an extra think it was a quid a month

I’ve just had the same thing. Now I have to pay an extra £2.50 a month. Burn better then £20.00 I suppose;):p

The system is designed to trap people into spending significant amount of money in the mistaken belief that their plan covers it. I dislike such scams so I make a point of checking for an alternative geographic number:

SAYNOTO0870.COM

or ringing the main switchboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant teci helpline in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Disclaimer: I know very little about boilers so sorry if my assumptions are way off! From testing by logging energy usage, and that if I turn the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Following a full refurbishment of an house and a new build rear extension we had a brand new heating system installed. Give you an idea of...
Replies
Views
Good day everyone, I'm coming to this forum in the hope that the collective minds can help me. The story is long, depressing and complex so I'll...
Replies
Views
Evening all First off a big hello from a sparky to all you fellow Plumbers/Gas Engineers out there. I'm not here to say who's better than who...
Replies
Views
S
Hello everybody! I rent a house with a Vaillant Ecotec pro combi boiler installed. I live in Brussels, not UK. Last year I had low pressure up to...
Replies
Views
SteVen_200984
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock