Discuss To those with electrical knowledge... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Ultra basic no doubt. But can someone link me to what I need to safely join together two pieces of a severed lawnmover power chord?

Thanks

id use some 240v industrial plugs.

ae235

if you cant be ar-sed to change the full length, not wata proof but then why are you mowin in the rain? :)

of course mek sure its all rcd protected.

Could try them orange connector thingys. But tbh I would just rewire with a whole new length.

those orange plugs take about a week to wire if you have short fat fingers like me.

best answer, tarmac or fake grass :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to To those with electrical knowledge... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the image below. Just to be safe I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Electrical Wholesaler - POLLTIME! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS VIA FACEBOOK...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock