Discuss Smart car replace headlamp remove front panel to change head lamp bulb ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

365drills

So how long would it take YOU to change a headlamp bulb?

Bonnet up... Pull out the back of the headlamp.... Swap Bulbs...

10 minutes?

Of course it would. But you dont own a SMART car do you? I found out the hard way that a blown headlamp bulb will take an hour and a half.

In fact it took me so long I made a little bloggie video for the "Smart Car Owners Forum" and heres why its such a pain in the aaaaa for us to perform a little minor repair.

http://www.*********.com/jpgs/car11.jpg

Why did it take so long (1.5hours) to change a bulb

[video=youtube;t_y0OJB0Nl4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_y0OJB0Nl4[/video]

Hope your fog lamps don't need a bulb on the Disco ... you have to remove the wheel then wheel arch!!

Gone are the days of fixing your car on the front drive with a beer in one hand and a roll of duct tape in the other.

i have a mechanic on tap or i will when my son qualifies lol

Try changing them on a renaullt megane, to get at the full beam you have to take off the bumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Smart car replace headlamp remove front panel to change head lamp bulb ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good day everyone, I'm coming to this forum in the hope that the collective minds can help me. The story is long, depressing and complex so I'll...
Replies
Views
C
Hi Guys Hoping someone can help. Apologies in advance for the long email, and if I have posted in the wrong place. I rented out my 2 bed...
Replies
Views
This has come up in a few threads so I thought I would give it a try and if it helps, make a quick how to for others to see. Ok, so the CDI...
Replies
Views
hi, i went out to have a look at my first boiler change last night, card should be in the post any day now. Anyways, the old combi boiler was in...
Replies
Views
D
TL;DR version Getting new combi to replace vented conventional system Q 1) thoughts and opinions of weather compensating programmers? Q 2) Most...
Replies
Views
Back