Search the forum,

Discuss Old Ideal Harrier ES Gas Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Greybeard53

I am currently undertaking some condition surveys & reports and have today come across 2 No Ideal De Dietrich Harrier ES boilers (c/w NuWay Burners) that seem to date from 1994.
The boilers, as far as I can ascertain, have no identification plates fitted (I think they've been deliberately removed at sometime).
Try as I might I cannot find any technical literature on these boilers anywhere on the internet and I was wondering if anybody has an old Harrier ES manual I could have a look at to establish the duties of these boilers from their overall dimensions.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Old Ideal Harrier ES Gas Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have just viewed a property that needs upgrading (very clean but dated/old lady passed šŸ˜¢) and it was listed as 'gas central heating' and it has an old 'Ideal Mexico' boiler fitted in the kitchen which is vented out of the side wall. All rads are also old type/no fins and feed to them...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I'm new to this forum and need some advice about some concerns about a new gas boiler that I have had fitted by a gas safe engineer. My old boiler was a heat only (with a copper tank) and has been replaced by a modern combi boiler. It just used two 22mm pipes to feed to the diverter...
Replies
Views
Hello, from South Devon. Firstly - I'm not a Gas Safe RGI. I'm considering my options to replace a 23 year old |Ideal Classic FanFare 50,000 kw open vent boiler which works OK but could well terminally fail and I want to be prepared (I'm thinking another fan, gas valve or PCB would be the last...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post on here - really hope you can help. We have recently moved to a newly converted barn (single story) which has a Polypipe under floor heating system heated by an ideal system +24 boiler. It is quite a large property (the barn is 22x5x6.5) as well as a similarly sized...
Replies
Views
G
I am currently undertaking some condition surveys & reports and have today come across 2 No Ideal De Dietrich Harrier ES boilers (c/w NuWay Burners) that seem to date from 1994. The boilers, as far as I can ascertain, have no identification plates fitted (I think they've been deliberately...
Replies
Views
Greybeard53
G
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock