Discuss Nova Taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Veggie Dave

I don't supposed anyone has heard of these and, even better, has a contact for the manufacturer/spares?

I'm trying to find a replacement monobloc mounting bolt for one of their basin taps. The strange thing is, the bolt is hollow and has the pop-up waste rod running through the centre of it.

I've no idea how the original one has snapped, but as it's fitted to a basin with adjustable height for disabled use, I'm guessing the young disabled girl has at some point used the tap to pull herself up or stop herself from falling over and the bolt's simply not been able to cope with the weight.

Any help gratefully received.

Hi Dave I believe Nicholls and Clarkes in Chadwell Heath Essex stock these taps they also do a range of disabled bathroom equipment perhaps you could contact them good luck .regards Turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nova Taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm after a bit of advice regarding replacing a kitchen mixer tap. Having checked the underside of the sink I have noticed that there appears...
Replies
Views
Hello people. I have a leaky/dripping hot bathroom basin tap and loathe to waste a plumber’s time bringing them out to change a washer, so I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm building a new bathroom and wondered if it is necessary to fit bath taps for the bath. My Duotec combi boiler has a hot water flow rate...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, we have really good water pressure where we live. But that in turn has left us with very noisy taps in the bathrooms. At the moment we...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Hi I am new to this forum so I hope I'm doing it right. I have recently moved to another house which has three identical Pegler basin mixer taps...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock