Search the forum,

Discuss Good tap for high pressure water - bathroom sinks, bath and kitchen sink! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cmitch

Hi, we have really good water pressure where we live. But that in turn has left us with very noisy taps in the bathrooms.

At the moment we have Blade taps from the Bathstore - Blade Basin Mono Mini Mixer | bathstore. They have aerators but our water certainly isn't aerated. The taps are noisy no matter how little/a lot you turn them on.
We are looking for something that can cope with high water pressure, and also aerates the water so that I can have a bath without it waking my 15 month old up with the noise!
We did like some Grohe taps that our friends have, but have no idea how they'd cope with the water pressure (https://www.plumbnation.co.uk/site/grohe-bauedge-basin-tap-1-2--20421/)

In the kitchen we want to replace our current tap with one that aerates the water. We had thought about getting an Abode Tate Single Lever Monobloc. Is Abode any good?

All suggestions welcome. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Good tap for high pressure water - bathroom sinks, bath and kitchen sink! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock