Discuss Name that tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd add my voice to those endorsing the ratchety thing - top tool!

As for the olive cutters, go for the ones that pinch both sides of the olive with two handles, don't bother with the ones that screw in to cut the olive. It's an expensive tool, but I find myself using it pretty often and well worth the money.
I got the monument cutters in the end.. they're great ;)

Anyone know if you can get the rad key attachment for the rothenberger socket rachet as a spare? Lost mine but don't want to shell out for a new handle as well.

Anyone know if you can get the rad key attachment for the rothenberger socket rachet as a spare? Lost mine but don't want to shell out for a new handle as well.

Cant say ive seen them seperate Gouldy but im sure you could , mind you there fair down in price to what they used to be eh ,

MON2117.jpgNow this is one of my favourites, so quick & does the job right but what can it be ?

MONSTRH.jpgWell how about this then? what ever good Plumber should have with his standard set of ……….
DrainMedic will lov,em.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Name that tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Happy New Year everyone! I need a little help on figuring out what's wrong with my central heating (CH) system. I'm in a new house, and I know...
Replies
Views
Sam Wain
S
Hi, we had UFH installed dowstairs in our house recently, and I'm not 100% sure that it's connected correctly. I'd be grateful if someone could...
Replies
Views
Sorry I have sort of asked this before, tried professionals but not great 1st experience hence DIY attempt attempt again. 2 completely cold...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom in an apartment on the 5th floor. Heating is electric, no gas or oil. I have four (related) questions...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I re done my house 2/3 years ago and had all my radiators taken out on the lower floor, changed to wet underfloor instead. 2 zones. 2...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock