Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss gravity fed low presure mixer shower? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

benny_headland

hi all :) i am fitting a mixer shower in a bathroom wich is fed from a cold water tank in the loft tho i want to know how much presure i will get out of the shower and will it be any good?

the storage tank in loft is or will be about a 2 meters above the hight of the shower head.?

thank you , tho how good is 0.2 bar of preasure? is that sufficient?

i have just found some relavant information for my question :) thanks all any way!

here it is for anyone els who would like it : Mixer Showers - A Guide

Last edited by a moderator:
0.2 bar isn't really much. mains pressure in my house is around 3 - 3.5 bar when it's not leaking up the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gravity fed low presure mixer shower? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock