Discuss Faulty shower mixer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Connor Williams

Hello all,

I have a wall mounted shower mixer that will no longer shut off,the water dribbles through the shower head and I can hear the mains water seeping through.
This mixer is difficult to strip down and the water in the area is very hard, should I replace the mixer or can they be straightforward to rewasher/repair?
Many thanks for any help.

All the best,
Connor

Hello all,

I have a wall mounted shower mixer that will no longer shut off,the water dribbles through the shower head and I can hear the mains water seeping through.
This mixer is difficult to strip down and the water in the area is very hard, should I replace the mixer or can they be straightforward to rewasher/repair?
Many thanks for any help.

All the best,
Connor
realy depends on the make trevi aqualisa mira id repair most everything else id change

sirrus? or what
you can get a new cartridge as the seal has gone inside it may only need a new 'o' ring therefore get a service kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Faulty shower mixer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Does anyone out there have a JTP shower or JTP taps installed? (previously known as Just Taps Plus). Have you found a JTP shower and taps durable...
Replies
Views
Hello all, So been having somewhat of a time with my Aqualisa Quartz 9.5 electric shower. A few.month ago I put up with a few problems it was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock