Search the forum,

Discuss existing radiator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stevenstn61bs@g

Hi is it possible to find out what the BTU is of a radiator that is in situ,
customer wants to know if the rad is up to the job.
Thanks

Well do heat calculation for room as normal and work out how many btu's required,then get normal rad chart and check size of existing rad to output required,also check rad has no cold spots/blockages and system clean ,as both will effect output of existing rad

easy way to tell is ask him was the room warm enough before if not get a newer convector

Hi thanks for reply, but the room size is 9m by 8m and 4m high with radiators 2880 x300 x2 and 2x 960x300 and the owner has died and the place is up for sale and they need to know whether it has the right BTU out put to heat the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why,did he freeze to death :eek::eek::eek:

imho

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha ha that has put a smile on my face Puddle man that was well put in there lmao made my evening that has...

Measure Rad and get Stelrad stars program, free download, that should tell you what rads sizes are recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to existing radiator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock