Discuss EPH 2 port valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nowucit

Morning guys,

fitted two of the above yesterday without fuss until I refitted the actuators, then noticed that one of the manual override switch doesn't fully return to auto position when released from manual, works perfectly fine when not fitted to the valve body. Swapped them around and tried it on both valve bodies with same issue appears to be working fine except for approx 1/4 inch of slack/movement in the lever.

Has anyone experienced anything similar ... Basically I'm trying to decide if the actuator is nackered.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to EPH 2 port valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Your expertise would be appreciated on this issue: Heating is working fine upstairs and downstairs, boiler is firing no issue. However, when...
Replies
Views
… praying to the plumbing God, Bob Pictures and layout details attached, so be patient. 21 year old oil fired system in pretty good nick. I...
Replies
Views
There's power going to the valve head but the motor won't activate to turn the spindle to open the valve. The manual override will not activate...
Replies
Views
Hi all! as I am attempting my first plumbing project and the stakes are high, I would greatly appreciate picking your experienced brains regarding...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock