Search the forum,

Discuss Drayton LP722 Controller Question in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

P

Paul OBrien

Hi Ive recently changed an old UP1 controller for a new Drayton LP722.

All working fine but the old white plastic extension back box with the wiring connection plate has had to be re-used as the programmer came without this. My question is can you still get these as the old extension box is badly discoloured and looks horrible next to the new shiny white programmer

Thanks in advance

Reply to Drayton LP722 Controller Question in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Objective: I have an existing s-plan plus (see below for details) heating and hot water system, with 2 independent heating zones. There is a separate programmer and a simple room thermostat for zone 1 and programmable thermostat for zone 2. I have purchased the Drayton Wiser 3 zone kit and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hi, apologies if this is a stupid question but I'm a little lost at the moment. Complete amateur when it comes to plumbing (although I have replaced radiators and valves etc.), but we recently had our bathroom refurbed. Our boiler is in the bathroom cupboard which, pre-work, had a British Gas...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Hoping someone can help me, we have a 2-zone heating system that consists of 3 honeywell 2-port valves on a system/hot water tank gas boiler. Recently the HW motorised valve broke - so I replaced it (motor/housing only) and problem solved. However when diagnosing this, I also noticed...
Replies
Views
P
Hi there, please help dont have a clue how to set this up. Ive recently installed a complete new central heating system in my house myself. The system is up and running and works okay but I feel it could work alot better if it were setup properly. Im not a plumber and really understand how parts...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock