Discuss Clampers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one had any dealings with these crooks?

I had a friend get clamped last night with £100 cash only release fee

I moaned at him for not calling me as I have a special release device for them

Any views on these people?

yeh, get the blow torch out and use a whole bottle on the padlock just before he turns up with the key.

price less.lol.

Any one had any dealings with these crooks?

I had a friend get clamped last night with £100 cash only release fee

I moaned at him for not calling me as I have a special release device for them

Any views on these people?

What's your special device??

i cant release the secret of the 'key' i use but you are very close

I also have a few friends who can help as well

I would axtually love to be clamped if I had the time as I would go all out

I cant stand the thieving B******S!

IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Clampers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi all i got myself in a muddle. a friend of a friend came around at xmas to help me line up two copper pipes for shower bar install. the pipes...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
I have a 10-yr old Vitodens 100 WB1B. This fall a leak developed: the air separator located in the boiler above was leaking, and water dripped...
Replies
Views
I have a 2017 Viessmann Vitodens 100-W condensing gas boiler connected to a radiant floor heating manifold. No external pump. 120m2 floor area...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been trying to find out how to release the retainer nut on a watersmith (Screwfix) mono bloc basin mixer tap. It does not have a hex nut...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock