Discuss Boiler breakdown courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Connor Williams

Hello all,

Can anyone recommend a good refresher training course on boiler maintenance and breakdown?
I completed a three year plumbing apprenticeship many years ago but left the business in 1998 and now lack the knowledge when dealing with Combi boilers etc.
There are several available on the internet but any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, many thanks.

All the best,
Connor

your best bet is to get in touch, with the individual manufacturers. find out what they are offering free, and what freebies you get with them!!

the companies are not bothered, if you sit their training course, they think you will be fitting their boilers, even try to bribe you with their free gifts.
most of the information you learn on one course is generally transferable to all combi boilers!!

Worcester bosch gave me a pen AND some little mints in a tin. :D

oh yes indeed. :p

Great stuff thanks guys, I not stupid enough to start working on any gas services as I dont have my Corgi but I am just after increasing my knowledge, thanks for your help.

All the best,
Connor

i took a look at that mr combi site a while ago, was a little put off by it as it looks like he does it in his garage or garden shed. didnt look very official to me,

was it any good? come out with any freebies?

He came to a hotel conference room in Leeds, no freebies he tried to see us multimeters and pumps for expansion vessels
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler breakdown courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock