Search the forum,

Discuss blocked wc entrance to time travel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to blocked wc entrance to time travel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled toilet with a more affordable model. This new toilet is a back-to-wall type featuring a concealed cistern within a separate unit. Since its installation...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have had this toilet for the past few years but noticing this year, that the water supply pipe is wet to touch and droplets are being formed. I initially suspected a leak however the whole base bottom of the cistern appears to be sweating which leads me to think it might be...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, I've had unfortunate issues throughout my adult life and more so since switching to a largely plant based diet of blocking toilets. Across multiple houses I've run into issues with it so I don't think it's one toilet specific, it's just me. I seem to produce a lot of poo! While it...
Replies
Views
Ok I have been dealing with this problem for over a year and finally have to ask for some help as backflushing every 2 weeks or so is getting very tiresome. I live in a 60's flat (3 flats per side of the block so 6 flats in all) with two overhead water tanks in a tankhouse on the flat roof for...
Replies
Views
I have a weird question. I went into my bathroom and found my partner had put so much toilet paper in the toilet that it was blocked. I tried flushing it and the water filled up almost to the top of the bowl before slowly going back down to a normal level. The flush had completely finished but...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock