Discuss biasi or baxi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gixerman

hi just bought a 2 bed house needs new ch system my brother is a plumber and says baxi can anyone help are biasi rubbish please help

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I don't like Biasi & I repair too many Baxi boilers, especially when the weather turns cold [pcb's]
From the breakdown side I find Vaillant, Worcester Bosch & Remeha more reliable than other makes.
Vaillant are high end boilers, & have been constantly reliable over many years. 2 year warranty
W.B. are a very good company looking to improve all the time. 2 year warranty or 5 if you use an approved engineer.
Remeha are fairly new to the UK, but have been a big European company making the High Effiency boilers for many years. They offer a 5 year parts & 2 years labour warranty.
My choice would be Remeha.
I would proberbly fit a 28 KW combi [better hot water] than a 24KW unless the house is really small, take advise.

I give 5 year warranty on Vaillant as an approved installer. I hear Worcester want you to fit 50 a year or you lose the warranties. I would fit the Vaillant ecotech pro 28 is a great boiler for the money.

i have a worcester 28i junior never had any trouble with it at all and would recommend it flow rate and pressure in the hot is brill (you do need a good water pressure coming in to your home this is with all combis)

same boiler diff badge i fit pottertons for fun no call backs cheaper than baxi potterton all the way :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to biasi or baxi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock