Discuss baxi system 60/100 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

turnerl1987

hi can anybody help me, i have a baxi system 60/100 boiler and the fan and flu light came on so i replaced the fan and air pressure switch it still wasnt working so i put a new pc board on and it fired up fine but the water was only getting hot up to 50 degrees, could this be a faulty pc board or a underlying problem, look forward to your answers as a matter of urgency (very cold house) thanks lee.

no hes not he is paying lots of money changing parts because he is clueless call in a gsr mate your out of your depth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi system 60/100 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
Heating System Have 2 houses where identical Heating systems installed (self & neighbour) In Dec both Baxi boilers were replaced with Viessmann...
Replies
Views
P
Hi. I have a hot water high pressure problem that my heating engineer (and other engineers that he has spoken to) cannot fix. I’m hoping someone...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got a leak coming from the loft into a bedroom which I think is caused by water overflow from feed and expansion cistern (see attached...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock