Search the forum,

Discuss Basic Room Stat needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aqua Mechanica

Just after a basic room stat, needs to cover the ancient potterton one I have now that is 95mm wide and 70 odd mm high. It must be at least 95mm wide as the room has just been decorated and there will be a hole either side of the thing if not.

Does anyone know one that will do the trick please?

Thanks

Ben

Or, we currently have a programmer next to the boiler, perhaps I can get a combined programmer/timer/room stat instead and place it where the old room stat is?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes you can get combined units.
honeywell's are the most common and expensive
sunvic so a very good unit half the price.

both come with change over wiring diagrams.

Well the 70mm is no problem,it is the 95mm wide bit,how about getting a normal
honeywell room thermostate and just putting a bit of plastic beading each side for now ,it will look ok and when they redecorate,(which if anything like my wife will be in a few months time !! )they can remove beading or get a fingure plate to put behind it like you can ge for backs light switches

I would definately recommend a programmable stat, it gives so much better control and will cover the hole left by the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Basic Room Stat needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
I have a Potterton Performa 24 Eco HE combi, and the integral analogue timer clock is jammed. I want to fit a new Honeywell CMT927 RF programmable...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
K
I have to have a serious money talk with some local heating engineers, but need to know something of which I speak. Your comments would be most...
Replies
Views
J
I developed a fault on my Potterton system as a direct result of trying to change the in room stat (Potterton PRT2) with a new Honeywell DT90e...
Replies
Views
judge
J
D
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to read this, and hopefully help. i moved into a new (old) house last year, and we have a central heating...
Replies
Views
T

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock