Search the forum,

Discuss Basic Room Stat needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aqua Mechanica

Just after a basic room stat, needs to cover the ancient potterton one I have now that is 95mm wide and 70 odd mm high. It must be at least 95mm wide as the room has just been decorated and there will be a hole either side of the thing if not.

Does anyone know one that will do the trick please?

Thanks

Ben

Or, we currently have a programmer next to the boiler, perhaps I can get a combined programmer/timer/room stat instead and place it where the old room stat is?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes you can get combined units.
honeywell's are the most common and expensive
sunvic so a very good unit half the price.

both come with change over wiring diagrams.

Well the 70mm is no problem,it is the 95mm wide bit,how about getting a normal
honeywell room thermostate and just putting a bit of plastic beading each side for now ,it will look ok and when they redecorate,(which if anything like my wife will be in a few months time !! )they can remove beading or get a fingure plate to put behind it like you can ge for backs light switches

I would definately recommend a programmable stat, it gives so much better control and will cover the hole left by the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Basic Room Stat needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock