Search the forum,

Discuss Aqualisa - Poor Service in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

Called Aqualisa 9 August - it took 3 hours to get through. Nice person
logged the service call and said local their engineer would call my customer and make an appointment the next day.

I go on Hols and come back Sunday to find the earliest appointment was Today 16 August ! They were left without a hot shower for a week

We really would not have chosen Aqualisa if we had known this is their after sales service.

centralheatking

I never buy Aqualisa, there old showers were okay but now they are overpriced plastic rubbish.

Called Aqualisa 9 August - it took 3 hours to get through. Nice person
logged the service call and said local their engineer would call my customer and make an appointment the next day.

I go on Hols and come back Sunday to find the earliest appointment was Today 16 August ! They were left without a hot shower for a week

We really would not have chosen Aqualisa if we had known this is their after sales service.

centralheatking

Don't forget the time of year. Probably 30% of their staff on hols too!

I had a aqualisia shower seize up after 3years, it had a 5 year warranty. When i spoke to the technical dept they said if it had not been serviced every year the warranty was void but they could send out an engineer at a charge of ÂŁ80 to see what the fault was. My elderly customer had to lay out again for another shower, i will never buy aqualisia again, i will spell it out for all the boiler and shower manufacturers, CUSTOMER SERVICE

I've never had a problem with their customer service. I have had new Quartz not work and they have sent n engineer out within 24 hours to replace the unit. Fair enough it was new but i have also had a thermo mixer tap fail just outside of warranty and when i kicked up they sent a cartridge out FOC. I guess you only really hear about when things go bad?

If you have a nice meal out you tell your friends but when you have a bad meal you tell everyone

I can trump that one (so to speak) - same sketch with the rubbish call centre response yesterday (nov 2nd), had to wait a day for an engineer to make an appt (obviously outsourced to local companies) and then i have to wait till next friday (nov 12th) - nearly 2 weeks! I did go back to the aqualisa call centre to escalate and obtain a quicker response to no avail. Well done Aqualisa - great "customer service". Will not get any repeat custom from me.

Only ever experience with Aqualisa was when i fitted a scheme (should say estate as they were posh) with Aquarian valves years ago and had about half a dozen blow off the wall, not literally, but the pipes pulled through the grab rings. The pressure was around 3.5bar but Aqualisa reps were adamant the static had to rise above 6 at night for that to happen which it didn't. Had to go around fitting 3 bar pressure reducing valves to every house. Dropped Aqualisa after that and never used them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aqualisa - Poor Service in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock