Discuss Anyone know a source of grey head basin taps? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
I'm all googled out. Old chap has grey everything in his bathroom but the basin tap is knackered the old heads won't fit on modern revivers. He doesn't mind what type of tap (single pillar though, not mixer) or what shade of grey as there are various shades of grey in there, but it's kind of a grey theme.

Do they look like this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 32
Ask a powder coating company if they can powder coat the taps for you.
Its not expensive and put the cost onto the customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone know a source of grey head basin taps? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Have a sink basin tap photo attached and need to replace the heads as behind they have cracked. Any idea where I can get replacement tap head...
Replies
Views
I have just replaced the old bathroom basin mono mixer taps, 2 tap heads, standard compression valve type, to a modern mono mixer single lever...
Replies
Views
J
HI there I have a 10 year old Vado elements 3 hole basin mixer with quarter turn taps. One of the taps is leaking, but there doesn't seem to be a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone - a mildly amusing situation! I am not plumber but have done few bits at home over the years. At the moment, myself with a few...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I just moved into my first property and it's a bit of a fixer upper to say the least. I was going to change old cold/ hot water tap in...
Replies
Views
Nino cancellara
N
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock