Discuss any ideal icos experts out there in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P4ULT

hi all been to look an ideal icos and the boiler is leaking and i have no idea where from its coming from the back somewhere but other than that i dont have a clue any help much appreciated. the water is slightly milky.

im no expert but they seem to suffer from blocked condensate traps this can leak and can be milky

cheers mate never thoguht of that but will give it a go dont think the boiler hasnt been serviced since it was install so will suggest it.

clean out the condense trap and when you have removed it , inspect the whole it joins on to and make sure it is not blocked, i once had a calcium blockage i took a hammer and chizzel to

condense is a favourite-trap can be awkward to get off if pipe is in the wall and glue fit- but heat exchanger bottom seals can leak as well not avery nice job to do.

ant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to any ideal icos experts out there in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A while ago I replaced a leaky, corroded sink trap. That all appears to be fine, I can't find any leaks with it, and everything under the sink...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Back