Currently reading:
any ideal icos experts out there

Discuss any ideal icos experts out there in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P4ULT

hi all been to look an ideal icos and the boiler is leaking and i have no idea where from its coming from the back somewhere but other than that i dont have a clue any help much appreciated. the water is slightly milky.

cheers mate never thoguht of that but will give it a go dont think the boiler hasnt been serviced since it was install so will suggest it.

clean out the condense trap and when you have removed it , inspect the whole it joins on to and make sure it is not blocked, i once had a calcium blockage i took a hammer and chizzel to

condense is a favourite-trap can be awkward to get off if pipe is in the wall and glue fit- but heat exchanger bottom seals can leak as well not avery nice job to do.

ant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to any ideal icos experts out there in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock