Discuss Advice Please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ombudsman will only get involved once you've exhausted all formal channel of complaint, up to chief executive officer. His only concern will be that formal notices were properly given and procedures correct. He will not rule on merits or otherwise of the planning approval.

Have you talked to the owners about it, if not try it you may be suprised
If the dormer is a bedroom, how often will there be someone looking out of it
If you can't change it you either live with it or move house, or just walk around in the bollucky buff in full view of your neighbours and see what happens
They may come to a compromise

Basically old guy who had it has moved out and builder has it now , first day he turned up basically said he will do what he wants

Is it your fence that side? Thinking increase fence height or higher fence inside existing fence painted a horrid colour their side.

I can't do anything like increase height of fence or grow trees as will loose the light in the lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice Please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Looking for advice please, our plumber has left us in it and I think I may know why. So they where supposed to be fitting a cloakroom sink...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I'm after some advice for a current system which I'm looking to replumb. Our house has had various extensions of heating system with newbuild...
Replies
Views
Sandy Rivers
S
Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock