Discuss Worked all day, haven't made a tanner - Keston Celcius 25, flues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats how it goes insnt it? eing self emplyed you can make alot of money one day and nothing the next

tomorrows another day as said,you earned sweet fa but probably saved lives,you can sleep at night you are a good engineer

did i read the thread right danny? solvent weld flues? not heard of these.

Cheer up Danny. It's nearly Christmas :D

Cheer up Danny.jpg

Disappointment all round, went to expand the little santa claus above, and she stayed as a minature photo, lifes full of disappointment and let downs.

Lol I posted that piccy up on the sly as the missus was sat next to me. As soon as it was posted I sent it to the trash can. I thought I would dig it out and see if I could make the picture larger to repost for oldplumber. Imagine my surprise when I discovered lots of *** pics in there. Ohhh that lodgers in trouble :D

Right, well said I would update and I will.

In this block of flats I have now condemmed one boiler and installed an electric 'Trianco' Aztec 12KW in its place. Landlord owner very pleased that he'll no longer need CP12's and has safe flat to let.

I have repaired one boiler (replaced flues, nice short simple run)

Changing another boiler in a couple of weeks to a new gas fired (in different location) - the owner caught me on the stairwell and asked me to price his up.

and condemmed one other, which went down like a turd sandwhich with the owner...who proceeded to have a go at me, and tell me it had been signed off 3 months ago. Showed me the paper work and it was AR!! What an idiot. So I told him so, very politely of course.

I will now attempt to show some photos.

Thought I'd do this as I was grateful for the advice, and promised to supply some feed back.

Oh and the boiler which I replaced with the Aztec, well a section of its flue was made from duct tape and a coke bottle...madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worked all day, haven't made a tanner - Keston Celcius 25, flues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock