Discuss Trying to find 3/4 to 10mm flexi, or work around in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jds_1981

Hi,

The female connector of one of my cold water taps started leaking. I've removed and it is like this

(silly forum not letting me put url in)
h_delme_ttp://www.notjusttaps.co.uk/spares-flexitails-10mm.htm

Male end appears to be 10mm across.
The problem is the female end - I've measured & it appears to by 3/4 of an inch.
I've spend about an hour looking but haven't been able to find a replacement. Does anyone know where I can find one, or a good adaptor route I can take?

Thanks.

Hi Jds

Hmm, 3/4" female iron to 10mm.

So are we talking about a monoblock mixer tap for a bath?

Grohe Eurodisc Mono Bath Filler Bathroom Tap | NoLinkingToThis

Like that? If so then you will have a 3/4 iron to 22mm compression like this Male Coupler 22mm x ¾" | NoLinkingToThis which then gets you back to the 22mm copper pipe?

If that's correct then use the fitting you have and convert to 22mm pipe with a 1/2 bsp male iron (NB flat face not compression) to 22mm compression "reducing" coupler

Else send some piccys of the actual installation and we can then comment further

Hope this helps

Cheers

Russ

Hi,

This is the hose I'm trying to replace. The female end is about 3/4 inch, but I guess that could be slighlty different in mm?

h_ttp://s409.photobucket.com/user/jds_1981/media/tap_connector.jpg.html

(delete the _ in the above link. The forum won't let me post it properly)

Thanks.

Sorry cant get that link to work

cant you use the "insert image" button on the tool bar just above where you write your reply (its the one to the left of the movie reel image (post video))

I Agree with JCP its a standard 1/2" female iron to 10 or 12mm (I've not come across many 8mm)

Therefore this tap will be for a basin not bath, IMO

Cheers for the correct link JCP

Russ

looks like most m10 mono flexi will replace it, get the same length.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trying to find 3/4 to 10mm flexi, or work around in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm trying to connect 3/4" copper to 22mm copper in an old house. However it appears that the 3/4" is actually slightly smaller (measured at...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone - I have an old outside tap with male thread but struggling to find a right hosepipe connection after the other one broke. The top of...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
D
I wonder if anyone can help, I've tried several plumbers merchants to no avail. I have removed an old stopcock, (which seized long ago, with a...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock