Discuss Testing Water Pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chewy69

I need to test the water pressure coming out of the bathroom taps (hot&cold)

I've got a monument mains water pressure gauge but it comes with an adpater for a washing machine tap!

Does anyone know if you can get adapters to fit ordinary bathroom taps, or a pressure tester that doesn't cost a fortune as I'm only likely to use it once.

C69

garden centers do a range of hozelock connections might be lucky there
try garden center at B&Q or wilkinsons good luck turnpin:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Testing Water Pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Gas combi Boiler Mains fed in all taps and shower How do I balance the water pressure in all faucets in my flat. Every tap/water...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock