Search the forum,

Discuss Stuart Turner N1.5 PCB - where can I get one ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
My customer's Stuart Turner Monsoon 1.5N shower pump was turned off while I changed the shower valve and when turned back on no longer worked. ST confirmed this is a know fault that just by turning the electricity supply off and on again can "fry the PCB". they gave me the part number for a new PCB then told me it was no longer available and that I would need a "service pack" which contains a lot of parts not needed for the job. It would also cost almost as much as a new pump. Does anybody know where I can get a PCB for a ST Monsoon 1.5N please. Thankyou.

If you know a good electronic engineer friend, I would first ask them to look at the pcb.
Sometimes it is just a minor little part on the board.

What a ball ache. You can send the board away to be fixed cant you? Companies advertise on Ebay. Might be worthwhile if that's what it is. Or have a go yourself, is only solder....
That or just buy a pump off ebay. I got one last year for less than 30quid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stuart Turner N1.5 PCB - where can I get one ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
We have a Stuart Turner Monsoon 2 bar shower pump which has lately been either refusing to start, or not switching off when we turn off the shower. Tapping the side of the outlet pipe seems to unstick it more often than not, but it's a real nuisance. We have an oil-fired Aga, and the water does...
Replies
Views
Joandfran
J
    • Funny
    • Optimistic
Hi, I've got a ferroli 901 boiler, I initially thought the pcb was at fault so bought a new one and I'm having the same problem ( has been connected correctly), I switch the boiler on, all correct leds light up, pump starts, fan starts, pilot fires up, then it shuts down, all lights go...
Replies
Views
I need a new seat for a Bathstore Euro mono back to wall white pan e14. The seat was a euro mono sandwich seat white chr hinge Bought in 2007. I know that bathstore went bust and homebase bought the old stock. I’ve searched online and found some replacement seats for the euro, but they don’t...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom in an apartment on the 5th floor. Heating is electric, no gas or oil. I have four (related) questions about this below. I had intended to reuse the cold water tank and the cylinder sitting underneath it but my plumber suggested I replace the cylinder as...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has increasingly become harder to operate. The shower was installed before I moved into the house. Basically what happens is that I turn the shower on so there's...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock