Discuss Stuart Turner N1.5 PCB - where can I get one ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
My customer's Stuart Turner Monsoon 1.5N shower pump was turned off while I changed the shower valve and when turned back on no longer worked. ST confirmed this is a know fault that just by turning the electricity supply off and on again can "fry the PCB". they gave me the part number for a new PCB then told me it was no longer available and that I would need a "service pack" which contains a lot of parts not needed for the job. It would also cost almost as much as a new pump. Does anybody know where I can get a PCB for a ST Monsoon 1.5N please. Thankyou.

If you know a good electronic engineer friend, I would first ask them to look at the pcb.
Sometimes it is just a minor little part on the board.

What a ball ache. You can send the board away to be fixed cant you? Companies advertise on Ebay. Might be worthwhile if that's what it is. Or have a go yourself, is only solder....
That or just buy a pump off ebay. I got one last year for less than 30quid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stuart Turner N1.5 PCB - where can I get one ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
We have a Stuart Turner Monsoon 2 bar shower pump which has lately been either refusing to start, or not switching off when we turn off the...
Replies
Views
Joandfran
J
    • Funny
    • Optimistic
Hi, I've got a ferroli 901 boiler, I initially thought the pcb was at fault so bought a new one and I'm having the same problem ( has been...
Replies
Views
I need a new seat for a Bathstore Euro mono back to wall white pan e14. The seat was a euro mono sandwich seat white chr hinge Bought in 2007. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom in an apartment on the 5th floor. Heating is electric, no gas or oil. I have four (related) questions...
Replies
Views
HI folks, hoping to pick your brains. My bathrooms have Bastow tapware in federation style. House was built 1997, so these are 25 years old...
Replies
Views
Back