Discuss Steve B on 6000 posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon F

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
:drummer:...Just noticed this, well done Steve B - top man...:drummer:
:party::party:

Excellent Steve!!!

Cracking contribution!!!

:50:

:party::party:

:34:

:29:

:party:
:50:

Way to go!!!!

Blinking heck Steve, another k already. How on earth do you do it mate, have you retired or something ......:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Blinking heck Steve, another k already. How on earth do you do it mate, have you retired or something ......:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

no not retired although it seems like it sometimes with the amount of work i haven't had lately lol

I've often wondered how often Steve has his own life. He is forever on here

But I must say. Great input. Good moderating, you've caught me too many times

Keep up the good work

well done steve, ever thought of giving the fingers a rest once in a while.........
better still, GET A JOB.lol.:)

Once you get over a certain amount of posts does the forum assist with some sort of counselling to wean you off spending so much time one here ? :) :) :) :)

Well done Steve top stuff mate! Its time you found a hobby outside the house tho! Do you ever see daylight?!

Absolutely brilliant Steve! Definitely another Super Mod in the making and you'll get my vote!

Congrats Stevey-B!

Fantabulous work. 6000? Blimey. Long may you remain bereft of work! Oh, hold on... No, scratch that.

Well done Steve ......... over 6000 posts !!

Great contributions to the forums ,both on the forums and behind the scenes,top member and mod

respec!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Steve B on 6000 posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Back