Search the forum,

Discuss Steve B on 6000 posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon F

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
:drummer:...Just noticed this, well done Steve B - top man...:drummer:
:party::party:

Excellent Steve!!!

Cracking contribution!!!

:50:

:party::party:

:34:

:29:

:party:
:50:

Way to go!!!!

Blinking heck Steve, another k already. How on earth do you do it mate, have you retired or something ......:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Blinking heck Steve, another k already. How on earth do you do it mate, have you retired or something ......:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

no not retired although it seems like it sometimes with the amount of work i haven't had lately lol

I've often wondered how often Steve has his own life. He is forever on here

But I must say. Great input. Good moderating, you've caught me too many times

Keep up the good work

well done steve, ever thought of giving the fingers a rest once in a while.........
better still, GET A JOB.lol.:)

Once you get over a certain amount of posts does the forum assist with some sort of counselling to wean you off spending so much time one here ? :) :) :) :)

Well done Steve top stuff mate! Its time you found a hobby outside the house tho! Do you ever see daylight?!

Absolutely brilliant Steve! Definitely another Super Mod in the making and you'll get my vote!

Congrats Stevey-B!

Fantabulous work. 6000? Blimey. Long may you remain bereft of work! Oh, hold on... No, scratch that.

Well done Steve ......... over 6000 posts !!

Great contributions to the forums ,both on the forums and behind the scenes,top member and mod

respec!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Steve B on 6000 posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey, forum friends! 👋 Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what sets us apart: 🔧 Seamless Installation: When it comes to drain installation, precision is key. Our skilled team at Master Drain Ltd ensures that your...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Is this set up correct: Attic stop valve turns off the cold water to my bathroom (I think it is the rising main in the attic which I and other residents in the building share as we have shared supply to bathrooms and kitchens) Under kitchen sink stop valve turns off cold water in...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
Hi Some people (not plumbers) have advised me that it's not such a good idea to a) Have 4 x 90deg bends in a sewer pipe and b) Encase these pipes in the concrete walls of the new pool. You can see the problem in this video: and the re-routed pipes here that will be encased in the concrete...
Replies
Views
When I set it to be on via phone, light A comes on (telling it to be on), but light B won’t come on, so the boiler doesn’t start. I either need to set A on and off several times via phone, or turn it off and on again via switch (C). When I set the water to be on, it works instead, and green...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock