Discuss s e code for cdi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wnjswozo

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
anyone know code for worcester 30cdi
got to service boiler but is flashing s e code,i,ve mislaid my worcester
paper work for resettint it

anyone know code for worcester 30cdi
got to service boiler but is flashing s e code,i,ve mislaid my worcester
paper work for resettint it

press the spanner button for 10secs approx, spanner goes orange,release button it goes 1A. Press the Eco button until in shows 5A. Press the chimney sweep button which goes orange. 0.0 appears, press the Eco button once, press the chimney sweep until brackets appear in screen. Press spanner button to exit service mode. Should be back to normal after that.

wtf? why are Worcesters such a pain in the ****?messing with codes with the performa you just reset the thing

Last edited by a moderator:
wtf? why are Worcesters such a pain in the ****?messing with codes with the performa you just reset the thing

I prefer working on baxi/potterton and vokera to anything else, as you say w/Bosch can be overly confusing with codes and buttons

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info Mbear. Just sorted it after 2 years of annoying flashing.

this is the reason ive gone over to ideals at least they have rotary dials and faults come up in plain english

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to s e code for cdi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
I recently moved into a flat with a Worcester Bosch CDi 35 Compact (or Classic System maybe?) and the thermostat on the boiler was broken (the...
Replies
Views
My Worcester Greenstar 29 CDI boiler made a loud bang earlier today, and has now stopped working. It is flashing the 'EA' error code, which...
Replies
Views
Hey Folks. I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 24i Mk4 system boiler that is locked out. The boiler was working correctly, then the gas supply was...
Replies
Views
Our Boiler is a Baxi neta-tec combi boiler,installed 2011 and serviced by the same gas safe firm every year.It has not had the central heating...
Replies
Views
Back