Currently reading:
s e code for cdi

Discuss s e code for cdi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wnjswozo

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
anyone know code for worcester 30cdi
got to service boiler but is flashing s e code,i,ve mislaid my worcester
paper work for resettint it

anyone know code for worcester 30cdi
got to service boiler but is flashing s e code,i,ve mislaid my worcester
paper work for resettint it

press the spanner button for 10secs approx, spanner goes orange,release button it goes 1A. Press the Eco button until in shows 5A. Press the chimney sweep button which goes orange. 0.0 appears, press the Eco button once, press the chimney sweep until brackets appear in screen. Press spanner button to exit service mode. Should be back to normal after that.

wtf? why are Worcesters such a pain in the ****?messing with codes with the performa you just reset the thing

Last edited by a moderator:
wtf? why are Worcesters such a pain in the ****?messing with codes with the performa you just reset the thing

I prefer working on baxi/potterton and vokera to anything else, as you say w/Bosch can be overly confusing with codes and buttons

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to s e code for cdi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock