Discuss Replacing a mixer shower. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ian123

I am replacing my old concentric mixer shower with a thermostatic bar mixer shower. The Pipe in the wall protrude too far and the cavity in behind is not great enough to fit the new shower flush to the wall. Is there any form of lower profile connectors and adaptor plates on the market?
Thanks.
Ian

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk ian123. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replacing a mixer shower. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Could someone give me a heads-up as to the cost of a plumber to replace a thermostatic cartridge in a Bristan mixer bar shower. I have the...
Replies
Views
J
I have an existing shower which I've removed and exposed the two pipes from the wall. If I was taking a guess they're around 2cm ish in diameter...
Replies
Views
JamiePattison
J
Does anyone know of a concentric mixer shower valve that will fit 3/4" threaded connectors coming out of the wall @ 150mm centres? I would like to...
Replies
Views
My step-daughter bought a 50's end-terraced house at the start of the year, and found there was a leak from Mira bar shower that was coming...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock