Search the forum,

Discuss 3/4" connection for concentric mixer shower? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Does anyone know of a concentric mixer shower valve that will fit 3/4" threaded connectors coming out of the wall @ 150mm centres?
I would like to replace a bar mixer valve (3/4" threaded connectors @ 150mm spacing) with a concentric mixer valve, but concentric mixer valves all seem to fit onto 15mm pipework coming out of the wall. I would need to break into the tiling and the wall to change the threaded connectors to plain 15mm pipe, which I would rather not do. There are plenty of bar mixer valves that will fit straight onto 3/4" threaded connectors but I haven't found any concentric mixer valves that do. Just wondering if anyone else has come across this?

Any chance of a picture of what you mean ?

Reply to 3/4" connection for concentric mixer shower? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock