Discuss pumped hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
People underestimate the amount of work needed to fit unvented/pumped water systems . . . .

I would look at a nice modern combi boiler system first and foremost and only looked at unvented if this would not work for some reason.

Again there is a lot of extra requirements to fitting a pump and you cant just whack one on there for £100!

Pumps are like saniflows - they are for unusual situations where conventional plumbing just will not work.

In normal day to day plumbing in regular houses they are not nessesary (nessesarlly!)!!

Thanx for all the replies gents.
Again, got a lot of differing views!!!!
"Essex flange" seems to be coming up quite a bit. - Excuse my ignorance but what is it guys? - Sounds like this option could be a 'goer'?

Re. fitting a new combi boiler. - not a chance I'm afraid. 1. - Had nothing but hassle with em in the past and 2. - Just had installed a brand new Grant, oil-fired unit.
Cheers anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pumped hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock