Currently reading:
Anyone done the heat geeks online courses?

Discuss Anyone done the heat geeks online courses? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
Has anyone done the online heat geeks training? I believe you get a BPEC certificate when completed. It's a self study course. Thanks

It's alot. £150 a month. However I was looking at the BPEC low temperature heating award. 2 day course £300/400.
The heat geeks course can be completed in 3 months. So £450. Would probably be more valuable then the low temperature heating course

It has to be completed in 6 months after then you loose access to the course and course material

Are you going to do this course to enhance your skills at servicing boilers / heating systems?
Will the course provide you information, knowledge and skills you want / need to enhance your career?
Will doing the course give you a greater skill set, expand your knowledge, provide extra income?
Will it make you more confident and competent than you are now?

If so, pay for the course, do the course.\

You're investing in yourself.

Reply to Anyone done the heat geeks online courses? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock