Currently reading:
Why is my pumped shower suddenly slow in starting?

Discuss Why is my pumped shower suddenly slow in starting? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Not been on here for ages, got a lot of help when I installed my bathroom some years ago. Everything went fine until I had to replace the shower mixer valve recently. The old one had started to get stiff to turn, so I fitted an identical unit to make the job easy - it's a cheap, minimalist "Harrison Mode" unit from a well known victorian supplier. All went well, until I came back from 2 weeks away, and I now find there is a delay when I turn the shower on - was a second or two, now up to 5 seconds before the pump starts and the water starts to flow. It's fed from a low-level H&C pump and has worked fine for over 10 years. Any ideas?

Reply to Why is my pumped shower suddenly slow in starting? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock