Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber needed to fix pumped shower in Westcliff-on-sea (South Essex) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PaulR

Hi,

I have a pumped shower that has stopped feeding water from the hot inlet. Hot water is getting to the pump, but not to the shower. Already replaced the pump, but no dice. Also swapped the inlet pipes over and now I get hot but no cold. I'm thinking it may be be the mixer valve in the shower, but I'm no expert. Would appreciate an experienced and reliable plumber to have a look. Thanks.

Paul

Hi,

I have a pumped shower that has stopped feeding water from the hot inlet. Hot water is getting to the pump, but not to the shower. Already replaced the pump, but no dice. Also swapped the inlet pipes over and now I get hot but no cold. I'm thinking it may be be the mixer valve in the shower, but I'm no expert. Would appreciate an experienced and reliable plumber to have a look. Thanks.

Paul

HI
I live in Southend on Sea could call in and see you Monday
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber needed to fix pumped shower in Westcliff-on-sea (South Essex) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar. Connect to this is a 1.5 bar Ora Salamander pump for a positive head, this was connected by a plumber of course and we’ve had it all rigged up...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater systems in the house. This boiler was replaced by a combi boiler as it only heats the lounge and master bed and provides hot water to en-suite bathroom and...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are about to upgrade the upstairs bathroom and are considering installing a shower bath. My concern is that although there is more than sufficient...
Replies
Views
hi all, i need help to fix the leak from a pipe connected to the water pump via flexi pipe and it is feed from the immersion heater. I have emptied the water tank in the loft and also closed the main stopcock. still the leak is on - hoping it will eventually stop. I have not idea how the...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting installed. So the pump is the - SALAMANDER PUMPS CT FORCE 30 SU REGENERATIVE SINGLE SHOWER PUMP 3.0BAR from ScrewFix - seems like a decent one for the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock