Search the forum,

Discuss macerator teaser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nigel priest

I have a tolet pan connector discharging to the sewer through the floor. I have no external stack. Can a macerator discharge be bossed into the w/c pan connector to allow the macerator to dicharge?

I would advise a soil tee peice fitted in place of bent pan connector at rear of existing w/c and a air abmittance valve fitted on top then join macerator outlet into tee

FloPlast Solvent Weld Air Admittance Valve Black AV110 - NoLinkingToThis, Where the Trade Buys

I would advise a soil tee peice fitted in place of bent pan connector at rear of existing w/c and a air abmittance valve fitted on top then join macerator outlet into tee

FloPlast Solvent Weld Air Admittance Valve Black AV110 - NoLinkingToThis, Where the Trade Buys

id just use a bent pancon with a inch and a quarter multifit on it you probably dont even need the aav as the macerator has a vent on it and a nonreturn valve on the outlet
if the touilet flushing does pull the macerator pipework it will suck air from the macerator vent smell cant go back due to the non return valve

Was not worried about macerator,was worried that normal wc flushed then macerator activated and possibility of part water trap being pulled out of normal pan

cant see a threquarter discharge pulling a 4 inch trapobviously if it did then youd rethink but unliklkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to macerator teaser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The front right corner shim is 5/8", the left front corner is 3/8" shimmed, with shorter shims under left middle and right rear corner. The pan perimeters...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't install any isolating cocks in the H&C feed to the tap so how can I identify which of the valves is passing? Shut the whole H&C water system down?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock