Discuss how can i get a hot water tap in garden building with only a cold feed in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

K

karen mcavenue

hi. i am putting a loo in my garden office but only have a cold water feed. can i get hot water without using one of those triton wall mounted mini electric heaters? eg is there an electric mixer tap or something i could use instead. saw something on amazon that maybe looked ok? cheers

So you would best go with point of use ,so the would mean getting a small electric water heater fitted ,the only issue you may need an electrician to run a thicker cable ,so 2.5mm is not enough. 6mm to 10mm depending on the kws.

Reply to how can i get a hot water tap in garden building with only a cold feed in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to get some advice. I live in a three floor house with a gravity fed cold water system for all of the bathrooms. The tank is in...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock