Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Hi guys and Girls, new to this whole diy thing and looking to learn over time in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI there, I am joining this site in order to hopefully gain some knowledge in order to maintain and or replace some items within my house. I hope once I have some knowledge to help others where I may be able to.

My first query is to try an identify a power shower from a picture I have, I will post in the appropriate forum now.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you also.

Hello and welcome Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi guys and Girls, new to this whole diy thing and looking to learn over time in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi plumbers and DIYers I made a post about my 3-port valve a couple of weeks ago, but have finally been able to take a look and thought best to...
Replies
Views
Hi again I'm on a roll with the plumbing questions today! So here's query #2... We've not used our hot water for quite some time, and it now...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in...
Replies
Views
Hello, i have seen there are a few recent posts about this, but am in the same situation as the others but in different areas. I am a 29 year old...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock