Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers mate looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, i have seen there are a few recent posts about this, but am in the same situation as the others but in different areas.

I am a 29 year old male and have recently completed my C&G level 2 diploma in plumbing and heating at college. I am very keen on learning further about plumbing and heating and am aware it takes more than just doing a course to become competent. I have some experience carrying out smaller jobs for myself, friends and family and am looking to get some better experience in plumbing and hopefully move onto gaining my nvq. Is there any plumber in or around Buckinghamshire or around east m25 area that I could join on some jobs. I can Provide labour and have a positive attitude and am very hard working. I can be fairly flexible around the days given and 2/3 times per week works fairly well if any plumber needs a plumbers mate to assist in the basic work and where I can learn in the real environment.
I have a full driving licence so will commute and am happy to volunteer my time.
Thanks

Hello, i have seen there are a few recent posts about this, but am in the same situation as the others but in different areas.

I am a 29 year old male and have recently completed my C&G level 2 diploma in plumbing and heating at college. I am very keen on learning further about plumbing and heating and am aware it takes more than just doing a course to become competent. I have some experience carrying out smaller jobs for myself, friends and family and am looking to get some better experience in plumbing and hopefully move onto gaining my nvq. Is there any plumber in or around Buckinghamshire or around east m25 area that I could join on some jobs. I can Provide labour and have a positive attitude and am very hard working. I can be fairly flexible around the days given and 2/3 times per week works fairly well if any plumber needs a plumbers mate to assist in the basic work and where I can learn in the real environment.
I have a full driving licence so will commute and am happy to volunteer my time.
Thanks
Hi. I am based in Essex and always looking for labour on jobs. My jobs are mostly London / Essex based.
Drop me a message if you want to chat. Cheers Mick.

Reply to Plumbers mate looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock