Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Blast in Salford in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit early to start speculating on cause but appears the kitchen fitters were working in the property.

subbys for salford council,on that " decent home refurbishment "program new kit,bathroom,heating,
someones going to get slapped legs.hope its not a push fit blank on cooker point!

This is a serious issue so why come to a conclusion until you know facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Blast in Salford in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

OOpsss...a big bang on my Manor.... Gas fitter is charged over Irlam blast horror | Salford Advertiser - menmedia.co.uk
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
B
The news is full of the gas explosion in Irlam. Hopefully nobody has been seriously hurt and wishes and prayers go to those involved. But on a forum like this, I suppose its important to be interested in to what may have gone wrong, basically to learn lessons from it. The house apparently...
Replies
Views
A
Hello all - just registered hoping someone can help me with a bit of a quandary. I'm not a tradesman nor do I wish to DIY anything connected with gas/plumbing/electrics. My wife and I are in the process of looking for a new cooker. The present one is electric but we are probably going for gas...
Replies
Views
kirkgas
K
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock