Discuss Flush Plate Replacement, anyone seen one of these? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbdubai

HI, I am looking for a replacement flush plate for this. The make says SAS but I can find nothing on google, looks like a simple clip on plate but does anyone know of any that would be compatible with what is on the back, there are padlock images of locked and unlocked by sliding the yellow movement. It all works fine just wanting a silver version plate. Thanks in advance. Photos are on the site below, I tried to post the direct active link but apparently it's banned to do that

myalbum.co.uk/Album=KKSDOPEV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flush Plate Replacement, anyone seen one of these? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am in the process of renovating a bathroom, one job of which is to replace the broken flush plate that I have been putting up with for some time...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have an apparently very common issue (water won't stop flowing into toilet) with a concealed cistern. I've looked at a few videos and...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in...
Replies
Views
S
Hello, Please can anyone help me identify what brand/model of flush valve this is? It looks rather distinctive, but I can't find out what it is...
Replies
Views
S
Hi There, I hope this is ok to ask (not being in the trade)... if not, I will delete the post. I'm wondering if anyone knows what I should...
Replies
Views
Dalejones
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock