Search the forum,

Discuss Toilet Flush Button ID in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sssshaun

Hi There,

I hope this is ok to ask (not being in the trade)... if not, I will delete the post.

I'm wondering if anyone knows what I should be looking for... I need to replace the button and its surround. Simple job for an unqualified muppet like me, if only I knew what brand/kind of thing to order!

Thanks in advance!

(I tried posting an image but I'm limited as a new member... doh!)

I'm not too sure how to describe it as I don't know the technical terms... All i can describe is that the button has a square hole on the bottom, that sits on a H shape of the flush thats on a cable...

hi,
put it in photo bucket and link to that!

It wont let me post images from links as I'm a new member - I guess I could just be a spammer or trying to advertise so I understand why!

The link is on my profile in the about me bit.. maybe in a couple days I'l be allowed to post a pic!

here is he picture flush.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilet Flush Button ID in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock