Search the forum,

Discuss Replacement possible for the 2 red cable flush plate on a ceramica concealed cistern? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I am in the process of renovating a bathroom, one job of which is to replace the broken flush plate that I have been putting up with for some time on a concealed cistern of a Ceramica 820x500 toilet frame installed some 10 years ago.

I thought this would be as easy as buying a replacement flush plate, but have found that the flush plate I have with 2 red mechanical cables seems relatively unique and no longer produced. The single aftermarket solution is £50 (original was c£20), looks fairly low quality and comes in a very matte finish so not desirable as all other fittings are chrome.

I am starting to wonder whether I'm going to end having to buy a new toilet frame, cistern and flush plate from a mainstream brand that will have some forward compatibility if anything breaks. Seems like such a waste, but haven't got any bright ideas.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

John

Reply to Replacement possible for the 2 red cable flush plate on a ceramica concealed cistern? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock