Search the forum,

Discuss End feed job lot ebay in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive looked at this listing a few times , let us know if its worth it if you do buy. am too scared to spend my money but dont mind spending yours phil

60 straights is a lot mind

My problem is I just don't have time to go to merchants, I do bathrooms most of the time and they are hard long days so I have to order most things in.

fair but no better than what available in a merchants. pts/drakes/hps all do similar fittings packs for about ÂŁ55 that consist of 150 fittings mix of 15/22 straight 90's tee's reducers. so if it were me id rather get the fittings pack

End of day the custard pays for whatever we buy :)

End feed are cheaper than solder rings but then lead free solder is going up and up in price too!

Is it cheaper than beeandkew?

Leave em alone, expensive. 19.99 + 5.95 Delivery 25.94

Can buy the same fittings at Tool station for 20.26 delivered free.

Leave em alone, expensive. 19.99 + 5.95 Delivery 25.94

Can buy the same fittings at Tool station for 20.26 delivered free.

damn!.
just worked that one out before i seen your post.lol
yup about ÂŁ20 and you wont need that amount of couplers which a re the cheapest fitting in e/f

It is not a good buy.

Same stuff from bes

60 x unions ÂŁ4.20
30 x elbows ÂŁ5.40
10 x tees ÂŁ3.70

ÂŁ13.30 + vat = ÂŁ15.96 + delivery ÂŁ4.95 (free if over ÂŁ40 spent) ÂŁ20.91

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to End feed job lot ebay in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have just installed a vented McDonald 250L thermal store, it is for multi fuel but currently just connected to a standard oil boiler in the garage which is fully pumped to the TS, the system has two pumps both basic 3speed Grunfoss, one on the boiler return and the other on the CH flow...
Replies
Views
Hi I've had to cut hot and cold feed to re route for bathroom feeds. The 22mm Copper pipe hot feed is slightly smaller then my 22mm Copper. Solder fittings just slip over it and are really loose so I gather this is old imperial pipe, so I shall use a 3/4 to 22mm coupler. However on the...
Replies
Views
Hi so I changed a towel radiator in bathroom from a normal radiator. I bunged the f&e tank and vent pipe , drained about a pint of water out the pipes. Altered the pipes to the new rad. Then removed the bungs. Gone to bleed the radiator it filled slightly now no air is coming out. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with elbows), the last cm before the open end is pretty much straight, but as a result of the bend it is not perfectly round. I mean it is pretty much...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, i've just moved into a property last month and begun to take note of things that may need attention. One of which is the feed to a 35kw system boiler appears to be in 22mm flexible steel pipe (tractpipe, or teslaflex or w/e). Distance from the meter is only 4m-5m or so, and I assume...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock