Discuss End feed job lot ebay in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive looked at this listing a few times , let us know if its worth it if you do buy. am too scared to spend my money but dont mind spending yours phil

60 straights is a lot mind

My problem is I just don't have time to go to merchants, I do bathrooms most of the time and they are hard long days so I have to order most things in.

fair but no better than what available in a merchants. pts/drakes/hps all do similar fittings packs for about ÂŁ55 that consist of 150 fittings mix of 15/22 straight 90's tee's reducers. so if it were me id rather get the fittings pack

End of day the custard pays for whatever we buy :)

End feed are cheaper than solder rings but then lead free solder is going up and up in price too!

Is it cheaper than beeandkew?

Leave em alone, expensive. 19.99 + 5.95 Delivery 25.94

Can buy the same fittings at Tool station for 20.26 delivered free.

Leave em alone, expensive. 19.99 + 5.95 Delivery 25.94

Can buy the same fittings at Tool station for 20.26 delivered free.

damn!.
just worked that one out before i seen your post.lol
yup about ÂŁ20 and you wont need that amount of couplers which a re the cheapest fitting in e/f

It is not a good buy.

Same stuff from bes

60 x unions ÂŁ4.20
30 x elbows ÂŁ5.40
10 x tees ÂŁ3.70

ÂŁ13.30 + vat = ÂŁ15.96 + delivery ÂŁ4.95 (free if over ÂŁ40 spent) ÂŁ20.91

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to End feed job lot ebay in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock