Search the forum,

Discuss Electric radiator settings for empty house 2 weeks over Xmas in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi !
Can anyone help with what I should set my storage radiator when I am away from mid December to early January please?
I live in Bristol and have just dried out my small rented flat with a dehumidifier.
I have a large radiator with the label NC3300 Auto Series C and the flat was built early / mid 80's by the looks of it.
Does anyone know who the maker might be ?
I think it might be Denmans.
TIA

Attachments

• IMG_8604.jpg
    IMG_8604.jpg
    346.4 KB · Views: 10

Reply to Electric radiator settings for empty house 2 weeks over Xmas in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to this forum and I hope someone can help me find the most efficient settings for my boiler and radiators. I moved house and I have been using approx. 30% more gas in my first two months here if compared with my previous flat in the same period last year. The settings I am...
Replies
Views
R
Hey all, apologies for the long post: I've had a new Ideal Vogue boiler installed with a T6 wired thermostat so the OpenTherm is activated as confirmed by the boiler. I also have the outdoor sensor installed but I now understand that when OpenTherm is used it ignores the outdoor sensor...
Replies
Views
richardc1983
R
S
Hi All, First post here and I'm hoping for some assistance to quell my worries and let me have a good night sleep. Before I start, I would state that I'm neither a plumber nor a plumbing expert, but I do my research where I can so I understand issues. I have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
scottiecb19
S
A
Hi all I have a house in Morayshire (near Inverness) which is likely to be empty over the winter months. The place gets pretty cold (and wet) at that time of year and I have decided to leave the heating on (debate welcomed) for the duration of this period. What is the best setting to leave...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock